WARNING! IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE KNOWING YOU HAVE VISITED THIS WEBSITE PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SAFETY INFORMATION.
How can some-one discover your internet activities?
You will need to delete your internet cookies and your history. Please follow the instructions below to minimize the chances of someone finding out that you have visited this website.
1. Deleting Cookies:
Click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options. On the General page, under Temporary Internet Files, click on Delete Cookies and then OK. Click on Delete Files, put a tick in the box labeled Delete all offline content and click OK. Under History, click on Clear History and then OK. Now look at the top of the window and click on the Content tab, select AutoComplete and finally, Clear Forms.
Click on Tools and then Options, then click on Privacy. Click on the Clear button next to Cache and Saved Form Information.
2. Deleting your browsing history:
Internet browsers also keep a record of all the web pages you visit. This is known as a ‘history’. To delete history for Internet Explorer and Netscape/Firefox hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard, then press the H key (Crtl, Alt and H for Opera). Find any entries that say wwwstandtall.org, right click and choose Delete.
If you do not use a password to log on to your computer, someone else will be able to access your email and track your internet usage. The safest way to find information on the internet, would be at a local library, a friend’s house, or at work.
All of the above information may not completely hide your tracks. Many browser types have features that display recently visited sites. The safest way to find information on the internet, would be at a local library, a friend’s house, or at work.
Windows Phone – 8
1. Go into "Settings"
2. Swipe sideways for "Applications"
3. Scroll down to "Search"
4. Once you have tapped on "Search" scroll down to the bottom and there should be a delete history button (This is purely for deleting search history)!
Galaxy S5,S6 and S7
1. From the home screen, tap Internet.
2. Tap MORE.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Privacy.
5. Tap Delete personal data.
6. Tap to tick the required options.
7. Tap DELETE
I-phone 5,6 and 7 – Safari browser
1. Open the Settings app. You'll be clearing your browsing history from the Settings app, not from the Safari app. ...
2. Scroll down and tap "Safari." ...
3. Scroll down in the Safari menu and tap "Clear History and Website Data." ...
4. Confirm that you want to delete the history
I-phone 5,6 and 7 – Chrome Browser
1. Open the Chrome app. If you use Chrome on your iPhone, you can clear the browsing history from within the Chrome app itself.
2. Tap the Menu button (⋮) and select "Settings." You may have to scroll down to see it.
3. Tap the "Privacy" option. A new menu will appear with a variety of reset options.
4. Tap "Clear Browsing History" to clear your history. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to delete it.
5. Tap "Clear All" to delete all of your browsing data. This will clear your history, cache, site data, and cookies
6. Tap "Clear Saved Autofill Form Data" to remove autofill information. This will clear out the suggestions that appear when you select text fields
I-phone 5,6 7 – Delete Google search
1. Open the Google app. If you use the Google app to search Google, you can clear your search history through the app
2. Tap the Gear button in the upper-left corner. This will open the Settings menu.
3. Scroll down and tap "Privacy." You'll see your active account.
4. Tap the "Browsing" option. The "History" section will appear at the top of the screen.
5. Tap "Clear on-device history" to delete your search history. Note that this will only delete the search history for your app. Your searches will still be stored with the active Google account.
Delete history on Mac
1. Launch Safari.
2. Click the History tab, in the top menu.
3. Select “Clear History and Website Data…”
4. Choose the time range (most likely “all history”) that you wish to clear.
5. Click “Clear History.”
Delete history on Chrome through laptop
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More.
3. Click History.
4. On the left, click Clear browsing data. ...
5. From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. ...
6. Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history."